Sunday, November 26, 2006

Alright..I had almost forgotten to blog. I missed Saturday entry, but there was nothing interesting to blog about anyway. Not that any part of my insignificant life is interesting to blog about. Was at Ang Mo Kio all afternoon playing Drummania. Right on Time Ext still stuck on B. Monster Tree Ext lost it's S. At least I managed to get a S again for Kanariya Ext in Dark/Speed 4.0/Position Off Mode. Yes,with auto-bass, but I know someday I will be able to get S on Kanariya Ext without auto-bass. Someday perhaps..

Left for Harbour Front Center at about 5p.m.. Actually the sign just said Harbour Front. No 'Center' behind. Weird. Bought a wired optical mouse in the stationary store there. The mouse there are dirt cheap. Prices range from $13 to $50-$60. Got mine for $14. Liked its design. Has a retractable wire function too. Very nice. But of course, as all wired mouse goes, they tend to be less sensitive then wireless mouse. I wonder why. Being wired, you'd tend to be more sensitive since you're connected to the system itself. There's technology for you. Go figure.

Since I was in the neighbourhood, I figured I might as well stop by Vivocity. The rooftop was fantastic. It had a great view of the surroundings and around the center of the room was a wading pool. It wasn't like those common wading pools in which it covers a small area. This wading pool cover much of the rooftop. Right in the center of the roof was a bridge, and you can look down into the open spaces of level 2, where there was a playground for children to frolic in. Being typical of me, I went to check out the arcade at the rooftop. It was such a letdown. For such a huge shopping centre as Vivocity, it's arcade was relatively small. It has a small room to the side for people to play pool in. The arcade itself was cramped. It looked like all the games were just stuffed in the room if there was space for it. Very disappointing. They didn't even have any shooting games nor Drummania. If they did have them, I must have been totally blind to have miss them.

About the dreams, I can't remember what I had dreamt on last night, but I still remember Friday night's dream as it was rather... amusing. I dreamt that, don't laugh now, Pokemon existed in our world. Yes, you heard me, or rather, seen my text. I dreamt that we were living with Pokemon. Come to think of it, it seems rather silly to me too. Ok, extremely ridiculous. But like I said, it was just a dream. The contents are rather sketchy at the moment, but I do remember that I was very close to a Bulbasaur...

Well, I have nothing else to rant about. I guess I better get to bed as I still have school tomorrow, unlike Primary and Secondary students. Ahh, sometimes I do envy the ignorance of youths. Should have done more treasuring while I was young.

She has been gone for a day. Yea, it's only been a day but, wonder how is she doing..